Well it’s not sex…but it’s got great potential! Have you often wondered What You’re Buying When you Pay for the Date? It’s an old question – Who Should Pay for the Date? Guys I think it’s up to you to decide but I want you to have the facts before you decide so you know what result you’re going to get with your choice.
What You’re Buying When You Pay for the Date:
- It Defines Date – for most women a date is when a man asks her out, takes her out and he Pays for the Date. If you like this woman and you want her to like you back she needs clear signals that this is a date and not just hanging out with a friend.
- She Can Like You – How clear you are about your intentions with her allows the space for a woman to have feelings for you. If your messages are not clear – she will pull back her emotions. She might even accept dates from other men to make it less scary. She may not be sure about how you feel about her. When you Pay for the Date – you send a clear message – you like her or at least honor her as a person. This makes her safe to have feelings for you.
- Are you Enough – It’s important to take a woman on a date you can afford – whether that is coffee, drinks, frozen yogurt, a slice of pizza or a full evening with dinner, drinks and a movie. You want to know she is impressed with who you are and not someone you are trying to pretend by spending money you don’t have. I can’t tell you how many times young women have told me giddily about how a man they liked bought them coffee. Did you hear that part guys…giddy??
- Turns her into a Girl – these days women seem to be able to do it all when it comes to school, work or earning money. The problem with this is that it requires them to be in a more masculine mode. It’s not as easy for her to be relaxed, receptive, attentive to you, affectionate, or in touch with her feelings. You know that sparkle women get sometimes? That is what I’m talking about. Women will often remark after a date with a man who took care of things “He made me feel like a girl”
Get The Most When You Pay For The Date:
- Be in Charge – If you hesitate about paying at all it becomes uncomfortable for a woman. I remember dating two men back to back who demonstrated two very different experiences – one always made it look like he was dragging out his wallet and was not happy about paying, the other smoothly took care of it with intent, honor and ease. Guess which one I wanted to keep dating? It was not the money…it was about how it made me feel as a woman. Guys if you’re going to pay – get your bang for you buck by being take charge!
- Decline if She Offers – Some women are confused about what it means to let a man pay for a date. She might offer to pay if she likes you and wants to please you or she might offer to pay if she doesn’t like you. Confusing – right? If you like her – insist. Use eye contact and say something like “Thank you for offering, but this is my treat and it is my pleasure to do this for you” If she still insists on paying at least you’ve sent a clear message about your intentions and how you think she should be treated.
Think about the result you are seeking with this woman. Now it’s in your hands to make your choice.
Have fun guys! And to all you guys out there paying for dates…thank you for from all us ladies that love getting to feel special.
- Winning her Affections – What Sets You Apart?
- How To Win Her Affection – Momentum
- How To Win At Buying Flowers For A Girl
- Winning Her Affections – The Next Date
- How To Gain Authentic Confidence – It’s Hot!
Photos: © Dreamstime